How Can You Help?
CAARE is currently in need of volunteers (and donations). Currently all our work is done by volunteers. We survive solely on donations. It is our mission to ensure that home buyers are able to realize the dream of home ownership in an environment that puts their best interest first and provides easy access to information to assist them in making informed decisions.
Help us all achieve those goals by volunteering your time and expertise. For more information about volunteering email:
Volunteers are needed to help with the following types of work:
- Finding real estate agents who discount and listing them on our website.
- Taking found information and entering it on our website.
- Drafting of web content, news feeds and in writing, proofing and finalizing industry topic response documents.
- Research and data analysis to assist in completing industry white papers. Providing consumers with a reliable source of information will allow them to educate themselves and to more easily understand fair and ethical practices within the industry.
- Statistical and analysis skills to allow CAARE to effectively poll industry and consumers. Having quantifiable information about current practices within the industry will help us highlight the urgency and need for change.
- CAARE has a special need for legal research and expertise by state to assist in the compilation and evaluation of current law, standard forms and practices by state.
The strength of any nonprofit organization is in its volunteers.